There is no one size fits all way of eating. There are many diets out there and lots of conflicting info. It can get really confusing.
These are some suggestions to help you choose:
- look for a plan that offers flexibility and balance ( no food is of-limits )
- make sure it suits your food preferences and lifestyle
- ask yourself is it a type of eating you could sustain long term
- make sure it includes physical activity
- avoid rapid weight loss and extreme measures
- take into consideration your budget, your past experiences, any health condition or allergy you might have
REMEMBER: permanent weight loss requires change in eating and living habits, so find an approach that you can embrace for life.
THE BEST DIET PLAN IS THE ONE YOU CAN KEEP UP