Following a healthy diet, exercising and changing your lifestyle and mindset is not easy. Reminding yourself why you choose to do it can help you along the way.
Here are some examples…
health related reasons
- obese people are more likely to develop dementia
- overweight women are at risk for endometrial and breast cancer
- reducing weight can improve blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol
- you will have less pain because of reduced stress on your joints
- you sleep better
- you enjoy activities more
- you are less prone to injuries
- You are less self conscious
- you save money on medical bills ….
YOUR TAKE-HOME TASK:
Choose a reason that resonates with you , make it into motivational note and place it somewhere visible like fridge, car dashboard, on your desk at work …….