I’ve listed some interesting weight loss achieving strategies which I use within my coaching methodology. This is a short summarized version of some techniques that could be useful to your weight loss needs, but do note that each person’s weight loss journey is unique and specific to the specific person.
These tips are a more generic view on elements that could kick your weight loss journey up a gear!
TIP 1: SET BIG GOALS THAT CHALLENGES YOU!
It’s ‘OK’ if your goal scares you a little, as long as it’s possible. Don’t worry if you fall short, simply extend your deadline. Take my READINESS TEST and start setting goals today.
TIP 2: ACCEPT THAT IS GOING TO BE HARD.
Stop chasing a ‘QUICK FIX’. More often than not, the method required to achieve drastic, immediate results of a quick fix can’t be sustained long-term. Sustained weight loss requires a lifelong commitment to your body and health.
TIP 3: SET UP POSITIVE TRIGGERS like:
- Keep your running shoes in a visible place
- Leave your oatmeal container in plain sight
- Keep a motivation image as your screen saver
- Use phrases that remind you of your goal as passwords
- Print out your meal plan and stick it onto the fridge
- Leave written messages in places like bathroom mirror or fridge, like: “I always feel great after gym!”, or “I wake up feeling energetic and fresh after a non-drinking night!” ….
- Surround yourself with goal achievers
TIP 4: BUILD YOUR WILL POWER MUSCLES.
The only way is to exercise them regularly.
Make yourself do one thing you don’t feel like doing every day.
TIP 5: EMBRACE AND APPRECIATE THE WORK.
You’re making improvements within yourself every day. Enjoy the journey that will get you to a happier and healthier YOU!